Monday, September 17:
- Ministry of Agriculture holds a press conference – the Irish Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Simon Coveney, as well as his Latvian counterpart, Laimdota Straujuma, explain why Latvian farmers receive the smallest direct payments.
- Tallink Hotel Riga offers to meet with all-time most acclaimed creative director and songwriter – Neil French.
- Central Statistical Bureau informs about occupied and vacant job positions in the first half of 2012.
- Moscow holds an international exhibition WorldFood Moscow 2012. Representatives of Latvia take part as well.
- Ministry of Agriculture experts participate in the European Network for Rural Development Steering Committee meeting in Brussels.
- Riga hosts a three-day training program Mastery of Negotiations, led by Marilyn Atkinson, President of Erickson Coaching International.
Tuesday, September 18:
- Riga Stradins University hosts a seminar-discussion on safe advertising.
- Swedbank headquarters hosts free informational seminar on applying for a grant in its programme Kick-Off.
- Latvian entrepreneurs participate in international engineering exhibition Alihankinta 2012 in Tampere (Finland).
- Berlin holds international transport technology exhibition InnoTrans 2012.
- The Latvian Investment and Development Agency hosts free seminar on the cluster programme.
- Latvia meets with countries, which share its standpoint on the EU’s Common Agricultural Policy.
- Riga Motor Museum begins European Mobility Week.
Wednesday, September 19:
- A debate on rural development held in Blu Daugava Hotel.
- Agriculture Minister Laimdota Straujuma meets with her Israeli counterpart Orit Noked.
- Central Statistical Bureau informs about purchase prices of round timber in the first half of 2012.
- Swedbank headquarters hosts free seminar on business opportunities in Japan.
Thursday, September 20:
- WESS Motors and intelligent engineering company Fima host free seminar on effective innovations in data centers infrastructure.
- Ministry of Finance holds a meeting to review the proposal by the Ministry of Agriculture to reduce the tax rate for those employed in horticulture and crop production. The intention aims to address the problem of illegal employment.
- Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Corporate Sustainability and Accountability Institute, law firm Borenius and the Consumer Rights Protection Centre hold a discussion on the legal aspects of responsible marketing.
- The Central Statistical Bureau publishes a survey on border crossings in the first half of 2012.
- Bank Citadele headquarters holds the first part of a seminar on how to create a successful start-up company.
- Riga welcomes Japanese business delegation.
- The Latvian Investment and Development Agency hosts a free seminar on international marketing.
- Finance Minister Andris Vilks meets with the representatives of the Latvian Association of Local and Regional Governments.
- Daugavpils Olympic Centre hosts an exhibition Daugavpils Business Days 2012.
Friday, September 21:
- Orienteering activities held in the Riga suburb of Mezaparks.
- Association of Commercial Banks hosts Baltic Financial Forum in Radisson Blue Hotel Latvia, with the participation of Prime Minister Valdis Dombrovskis, Finance Minister Andris Vilks and Economy Minister Daniels Pavluts.
- Central Statistical Bureau informs about producer price changes in industry in August 2012.
- The Latvian Investment and Development Agency hosts a free seminar how to get funding from private investors and how to present business ideas.
- An informative seminar on mentoring held in Hotel Tallink.