bnn.lv Latviski   bnn-news.com English   bnn-news.ru По-русски
LatviaLatvia

Latvian Post to require a loan of 10.5 million due to euro adoption

FaceBook
Twitter
Draugiem
(+1 rating, 1 votes)

Baltic news, News from Latvia, BNN.LV, BNN-NEWS.COM, BNN-NEWS.RUStarting from January 2014, in accordance with the lat-euro free exchange initiative, residents will be able to exchange these currencies free of charge at Latvian Post branches located in low-populated areas for a period of three months. It is estimated that the total volume of euro exchange could be near EUR 14,94 million.

Latvian Post will require a loan in order to afford this service until euro becomes a fully legal and abundant means of payment. Latvian Post will require a loan from the state budget’s short-term loan fund, Finance Ministry explains.

FM has come up with a special law to clarify the second stage of early euro supply to Latvian Post and secure the necessary conditions for the successful progress of the early euro exchange initiative. The bill has been added to the agenda of today’s state secretary meeting. It will need to be approved by the government and parliament.

The bill provides for the issue of of a short-term loan to Latvian Post. It states that the Finance Minister is to sign an agreement regarding the issue of a LVL 10.5 million loan to Latvian Post this year.

The conditions of the loan are as follows: loan pay back term – March 31, 2014; the loan is to have a set interest rate in accordance with the loan issue and service order; the loan is not to be fitted with a risk interest rate; it is to be provided without security for the loan.

The completion of the agreement will be monitored by the State Treasury. The Transport Ministry will oversee the use of the loan money. Latvian Post will need to pay back the interest from the 2014 state budget to cover the costs of Transport Ministry’s supply of exchange currency, as mentioned in the bill.

Ref: 102.109.109.8616

1. Lee Chang says:

Greetings..
    Please contact us for your secure and unsecured Loan at an Interest rate of 3%
    ………………………………….

Is the difficulty of the economy affecting you this year, is your bank refuses to give you a loan for the chrismas? If your answer is yes, then you need a loan. I’m Mr Lee Chang, the owner of a lending company We offer safe and secure loans at an interest rate of 3%.

* Are you financially squeezed?
    * Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts?
    * Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
    * Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
    * Do you seek loans to carry out large projects?

If you have any of the above problems, we can be of assistance to you but I want you to understand that we give out loans at the interest rate of 3%.

* Borrow anything up to $95,000,000 USD.
    * Choose between 1 to 20 years to repay.
    * Choose between Monthly and Annual repayments Plan.
    * Flexible Loan Terms.
    Please if you are interested check back with us through this email address:leechangloancompany.ch@gmail.com

We promise a 100% guarantee that you will receive your loan at the end of this loan transaction.There is no security check, no credit check

Regards
    Lee Chang
    LEE CHANG LOAN COMPANY

2. Kathlyn Ross says:

I am Kathlyn Ross a resident/citizen of the United States of America. I am 51 years of age an businesswoman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business. If not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr. Colin Quinn who is a money lender to get a loan of [$100,000USD] from his company. When i contacted them it took just 48 hours to get my loan approved and transfer to my account after meeting all their modalities as set forth in their loan agreement/terms and conditions. Even if you have bad credit they still offer there service to you If you need urgent financial assistance you can contact them today to get a loan via this email address:[colinquinnloancompany@yahoo.com]

3. Mr.Richard Villa says:

Compliments of the day
    are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (individuals, companies, Realtor and corporate bodies) at our super interest rate of 3% .for application send replies to the email at the subject of this message. Contact Our Via Email: richardloan69@gmail.com.sg

4. Mr.Clark Nard says:

Do you need a Loan to start up a business or to pay up your bills ? We give out Loan at 3% Interest Rate ,if Interested Kindly send us your,Name,Amount Needed,Duration,Phone Number,Address,Country and Monthly Income Via Email to clarknardfinance69@gmail.com.sg

5. Lee Chang says:

Dear Sir / Madam

Vai jūs interesē iegūt aizdevumu ar procentu likmi 3%, jūs

ir nepieciešams kredīts, lai biznesa darījumu, pērkot auto, mājas

iegādāties sliktu kredītkaršu un citu ETC mēs dodam no ilgtermiņa aizdevuma

piecus līdz piecdesmit gadus maksimāli ar 3% likmi, kas
    Varbūt jums patīk

labi, pastāstiet mums par summu, jums ir nepieciešams, lai mēs sūtīšu noteikumus un

ar nosacījumu, ka, ja jūs tiešām interesē iegūt
    aizdevums no mums,

Izsniegto Great Lielbritānijas mārciņās un ASV dolāros.

Mēs varam sniegt Jums vislabāko gandarījumu saņemt aizdevumu no mums. kā

ņemot vērā garantijas un apdrošināšana, kas jūs saņemsiet savu aizdevuma summu jūsu

Personisko bankas kontu jūsu valstī. Kas aizņem tikai 48 stundas

Banku process. Mēs nodrošinām arī programmatūru un
    nenodrošinātajiem aizdevumiem

Rādīt jūsu biznesu. Jūs varat iekurs sazināties ar mums pa

6. Mrs Ralph Lauren says:

Hello Every One,
    My Name is Mrs Ralph Lauren i live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with two kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bills for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender MR MICHAEL DAVID,who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $70,000 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender MR MICHAEL DAVID and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing man via..michaeldavid364@gmail.com,and i want you all to pray for this man for me

THANKS

Mrs Ralph Lauren

7. Fred Finns says:

Mēs piešķiram grūti naudas aizdevums

Mēs piešķir grūti naudas aizdevumus un jebkuru citu kredītu veidiem, ar procentu likmi sākot no 3% – 5%. Mēs piešķirt aizdevumus valsts mērogā, sākot no 1000.00 līdz 100 miljoniem USD / mārciņas / EURO. Mēs finansēt 100% un ar LTV par 75% -85% no nekustamā īpašuma iegādi.

Mēs piedāvājam šādu veidu Hard Money Aizdevumi:

būvniecības aizdevumiem
    Debitoru Kredīti kredītlīnijas
    Faktoringa Noliktavu finansēšana
    mašīnas Kredīti
    Apgrozāmā kapitāla aizdevumiem Grīdas segumi Lines
    Lauksaimniecības Kredīti, starptautisko aizdevumu
    Pasūtījuma Finansējums: praktiski jebkura veida uzņēmējdarbības aizdevums
    E.T.C. ..

Ja ir interese sazinieties ar mums pa e-pastu; fredlenders01@gmail.com

Sveicieni
    Fred somi mr

8. Mrs Ashley Taylor says:

Hello friends!!! My name is Ashley Taylor a citizen of USA. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 6 different Internet international lenders, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay a lot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result.i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 5,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking fraudsters when i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called David Morrison Loan Company (davidmorrisonloancompany007@gmail.com)where he finally got his loan,so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 6 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain.I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them.so i filled the loan application form that was given to me and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a loan amount of $100,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (David Morrison Loan Company} managed by Mr.David Morrison, and here i am today happy because DAVID MORRISON LOAN COMPANY has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan.Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact David Morrison Loan Company now for your loan via email:davidmorrisonloancompany007@gmail.com

Mrs Ashley Taylor

9. Mr Martinz Lawler says:

Are you in need of a loan? we offer all kinds of loan like Personal loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan, Educational Loan, Home Loan, and Loan for any reason and urgent needs!. with an interest rate of 2.5% Have you been turned down by your bank? Do you have bad credit? Do you have unpaid bills? Are you in debt? Do you need to set up a business? Worry no more as we are here to offer you the chance to get a loan. Our loan ranges from any amount of your choice.if interested contact us on this email martinzlawlerloancompany9@gmail.com with the following details 1. Your Full names:_______ 2. Contact address:_______ 3. Country Of Residence:______ 4. Loan Amount Required:________ 5. Duration:_____ 6. Gender:_____ 7. Occupation:________ 8. Monthly Income:_______ 9. Date Of Birth:________ 10.Telephone Number:_________ Email:martinzlawlerloancompany9@gmail.com

10. Mr Slim Evans says:

Good day I am Mr Slim Evans by name and i live in united kingdom i will like to talk about the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was been scammed so i became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then i saw a comment from a friend called Walter Chad and he talked about this legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a lady called Mrs Elena Harton who controls a firm called Elena Harton Loan Firm, So i applied for a loan sum of($300,000.00usd) with low interest rate of 2.5% so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan to keep my broken business running and also to pay off my bills so i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact the loan company via email:(elenaharton463@gmail.com) to get any kind of loan you need today,thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

11. Mrs Barbara Arnold says:

Hello Every One,
    My Name is Mrs Barbara Arnold, i live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr Bruce Brandon who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $55,000 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender Mr.Bruce Brandon and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing man via ( bruce.brandon071@gmail.com ) and i want you all to pray for this man for me

THANKS

• Brian says:

Thank you Barbara.

Please contact Mike Walsh.

Mike believes in anything. Or if he doesn’t he will tell anything you want, if you pay him cash.

12. joyce says:

This is to inform the public that Ms. Maris, personal loan lenders financial opportunity for those who need financial assistance. We provide loan interest rate by 2% for individuals, businesses and corporations in accordance with the terms that are clear and easy to understand. contact us today via email: Marisjessica@outlook.com

DATA Loans

1) Full Name: ……………………………………… ……….
    2) State: ………………………………………. ………….
    3) Name: ………………………………………. …………
    4) Country: ………………………………………. …………….
    5) Gender: ………………………………………. ………………
    6) Marital Status: ……………………………………… ….
    7) Occupation: ……………………………………… ……..
    8) Phone: ………………………………………. ..
    9) At present the situation in the workplace: …………………
    10) Monthly Income: ………………………………………
    11) Loan Amount Needed: ……………………………….
    12) Term: ………………………………………. ..
    13) Purpose of Loan: ……………………………………..
    14) Religion: ………………………………………. ……….
    (15) Add Credit to: ……………………………

13. Mrs Rabeca moses says:

Hello Every One,My Name is Mrs Rabeca moses,, i live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bills for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender MR Stephen Wilson,who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $70,000 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender MR Stephen Wilson and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing man via..stephenwilson364@gmail.com,and i want you all to pray for this man for me because he has done alot in my life,and put a smile on the face of my family my god will continue to bless you in jesus name [Amen]

THANKS

Mrs Rabeca moses,

14. Mrs betty Richy says:

Hello every one please i quickly want to use this medium to shear a testimony on how God directed me to a real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and I was scammed the sum of $2,800 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains,then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Mr Douglas Hook who is the CEO Stephen Wilson LOAN COMPANY So i applied for a loan sum of ($40,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two days the loan was deposited into my bank account i thought it was a joke until i received a call from my bank that my account have been credited with $40,000.00 i became so happy that finally god have answered my prayers by directing me to a real loan lender who was able to grant my heart desires. big thanks to Mr Douglas Hook for making life reasonable for me so i am advising everybody who is interested in getting a loan to kindly contact him via email (stephenwilson364@gmail.com) that was how i was able to get my loan, so i was able to pay off my bills. So thanks as you took out time to read about my success story and i pray god will also do his will in your life
    I am Mrs betty Richy

15. Mrs jenni smith says:

I NEVER THINK I WILL SUCCEED IN GETTING A LOAN FROM THE INTERNET Good day, My Friends be very careful, I am Mrs jenni smith,an American who base in the United Kingdom, i am so confidence to say that one’s in my life time i can experience legitimacy in loan company on the Internet world, if i was directed by somebody else to this company, i wouldn’t have written them because i have been fooled several times by online loan firm on the Internet and i decided to stay off applying for loan online until a time came when i was having financial problem due to the predicament i had in my place of work that leads to my sack off in my place of work and i have nobody to run to, my credit was very low, my rent was approaching it expiring dates and my kids have to been in school but due to my ex-sense spending before i got sack off from place of work i have nothing solve all this problem. I have no other option than to come online looking for online loan firm that will help me out of my financial problem and i came across a loan firm and i was scammed of 6,500 in my attempt of obtaining a loan from them and i almost committed suicide and i ask my self is the end of my life because i am a dieing mother of 3 kids to take care of, where will i get money to finance their education and pay my bills? all this are the questions that kept running inside my mind and became frustrated in the process of doing that and a words of encouragement came into me instantly saying it is not over yet, keep trying and you will definitely got in touch with your helper very soon and i stood up and said i will give this a last try and if nothing happens that means their is know hope for me any longer. And i went online that very moment and i came across a post by one (Mrs Julie klint) saying that he has never seen a real loan firm like the MR RAYMOND HOOK LOAN COMPANY and instantly i consulted the loan firm by the email which he place on the post and in that same day i got response from the manager ( MR RAYMOND HOOK) and he forward to me all the Rules and Regulations that is guiding the company which will enable me to obtain the loan from them and i ask him how long will it take me to finish the process of my loan because i am planning of getting into business after i lost my job and he said it will take us four or five days if i am fast in replying their message. I as him, hope i am not going to send any money to them because i was told here in my country that i shouldn’t send any money in getting a loan and he replied by saying that it surprise him when i said that because their is no loan firm online who will render service to a loan seeker without him/her paying anything upfront. It sound very hurt to his hearing and he took it as a pain and explained everything to me and when i have a rethink about it i discovered it was true and that was were those false loan firm took advantage in defrauding people of their had earn money and he gave me his words that i should go on with them and he will took me by surprise that they are truly for real and i went on and apply for a business loan of $74,000.00 USD for the duration of 10years and i paid all the charges that are needed to be paid and like he said he is going to surprise me, that was what he did, it was then i knew that there are still real loan company on the internet otherwise i wouldn’t have known. here is the consultation address:raymondhookloanfirm323@yahoo.com,if you want to consult them for more information

Thanks

Mrs jenni smith

16. Mr Potter Hook says:

Hello Every One, My Name is Mr Potter Hook i live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my son encountered a terrible accident last weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again, and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr Prince William who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $200,000 USD and i payed for my son surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is no longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender Mr Prince William and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing woman via email.princewilliamloanlender@gmail.com and i want you all to pray for this Man for me. THANKS Mr Potter Hook

17. mrslupe says:

Attn: We are lending Company located in United States, and we offer from $50,000 to $500 million and above. We have be existing for the pass 19 years here in united States, we are fast and save, we deliver within few hours to you anywhere in the world.. Do please contact the CEO. President of this Company on her private email for processing the loan amount requested. Thanks and God bless. Mrs. Lupe CEO/President United States of America Email: cashstationreynavila01@hotmail.com
     Thanks as you apply for this loan to assist your business

URGENT LOAN OFFER FOR THOSE that are serious minded.

18. kenneth says:

Do you need Business or Personal Loan?
    Our company is in the United States and Europe
    We give out loan to any individual and company at 3% interest rate yearly.
    For more information, Contact Email: stanleyfinancialfirm@gmail.com

19. Mr Ehis Lee says:

c

20. Anonymous says:

Do you need a loan if yes email us at: ramseydickson@outlook.com

21. Sharon Coolidge says:

I live in USA Florida and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Mrs. Sharon Coolidge Lynn referred you to them. georgeloansfirm22@hotmail.com

22. james says:

Si usted conviene primero calcularé las condiciones del préstamo y el documento del reembolso para usted entonces después que usted nos enviará el pago y de allí su préstamo será aprobar y ser transferencia en su cuenta sin ninguna demora de la clase

23. Linda says:

why are u using someone elses name for your inappropriate advertising. Sod off.

24. ramsey mike says:

and Alexandria whatever. Stop using other peoples names for your own ends.
    L

25. mark says:

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs
    of helps,such as financial help. So if you are going through
    financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need
    funds to start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your
    debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding
    it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via
    email: finicalfirmavntloan@outlook.com for the bible says””Luke 11:10
    Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who
    knocks, the door will be opened”. So do not let these opportunity pass
    you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

Your Name:
    SEX;
    AGE;
    Country
    Loan Amount:
    Loan Duration:
    PURPOSE OF LOAN;
    YOUR MONTHLY INCOME;
    Valid Cell Phone Number:

Thanks for your understanding to your contact as we Await

Regards
    Management
    E-mail :finicalfirmavntloan@outlook.com

26. Harold Phill says:

Thank you for your inquiry.

If you wish to apply to the lenders listed below email. Some of them offer alternative ways to receive your loan funds such as depositing it onto a prepaid debit card or offering in-store cash pickup. email the company for a quick loan johnsmithloanhome@live.com

I hope this information has helped.

Cheers,
    Harold Phill

27. APPLY FOR A LOAN says:

Financial difficulties is what we are here to eliminate. We offer loans.

28. john says:

I need a loan

29. Andrew says:

How My Credit Score Was Restored My name is Andrew McCary from West Sacramento, CA, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to CAPITAL CITY LOAN & JEWELRY for helping me restore my credit score and my dying business by granting me a mortgage of $50,000 after being turned down by my bank and other financial agencies I visited. I recommend everyone out there in need of financial assistance in other not to fall into the wrong hands while searching of a liable mortgage to contact this company via email: capitalcityloan@live.com. Mobiel: +1 951-366-0152, whatsapp: +1 862-621-9274

Best Regards.

30. Stinson Rachel says:

Hi,

I was just dropping in a quick line to know, if I could send some great article ideas your way for a guest post at your website ?

If you like my suggested ideas, I can then provide you high-quality FREE CONTENT/ARTICLE. In return, I would expect just a favor of a backlink from within the main body of the article.

Do let me know if I can interest you with some great topic ideas?

Best Regards,

Rachel Stinson

31. Murphy Stratton says:

Get instant approval for $10,640.00 loan. To Claim, Text “INFO to the below Contact for more details and get instant deposit on your bank account within 30mins

Phone#+1(410)709-3859
    Rodney Mendez
    Community Loan Of America

32. Barbara says:

A MUST READ: Dear Loan Seekers I am Mrs Barbara Micheal from United State of America (USA) I have been searching for a loan for more than 6 months and all lenders I have get in touch with have rip me off more than $3,500.00, and I said to myself that I will never source for funds on the internet anymore. Until I read about this company called Chrysler Capital Financial Service at first I never believed the testimony due to my past experience with lenders online But due to what I was going through, I had no choice but to give them a trial to my greatest surprise I was granted a loan of $450,000.00 am a happy man today and I promise my self that i will keep posting online about the good thing that Chrysler Capital Financial Service has done in my life and the life of my family if you need a loan contact them today (contact@chryslercapital.com.co). May the good lord bless Chrysler Capital Financial Service, I pray God give them the spirit to continue with their generosity, thank you very much for taking your time to read my story

33. Rebecca Loda Fortner says:

How A Legitimate Lender Helped Me

A very good day to you out there, my name is Rebecca Loda Fortner from Lake Jackson Texas, United States, Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal or business loan? Contact Mr James Richard Dyson of Jennard Investments Limited with Contact number +1(484)292-4513. He help me with a loan amount of $72,000.00, after been robbed of about $7,500 by a woman claiming to be a legitimate loan lender but today I am thankful to God for helping me meet this legitimate lender Mr James Richard Dyson who has brought back happiness into my life. To everyone out there in need of financial assistance kindly contact this company via email: jennardinvestmentslimited@outlook.com He is trustworthy and reliable.

34. Tamara Johnson says:

Hello Views around the word here is my testimony on how i got my loan i thought there was no good Lender on the internet because i have applied for loan in a several loan company on the internet but i was Scammed not until i got more than Thousands of customer-testimonials on how they got there loan in Tamara Johnson Loan Company so i gave it a doubting trier when all hope was gone I was in an accident recently and needed a car…fast! I called Tamara Johnson Loan Company branch, not really expecting anything but the normal service, but I was totally shocked with the Workers at the office! They went out of their way to make sure that I got a good deal and a good car. and a successful Loan Transaction I could not believe the excellent service that I received! The Workers were so knowledgeable, kind, helpful, and down to Earth…I have never been treated so good before at a loan company. You all have my business from now on and we will not go anywhere else! all my Friends that i have introduce to Tamara Johnson Loan Company are all living well and happy, I thank you all for the help and support. Really appreciate the service you’ve provided. Highly recommended for all financial emergencies if you are currently in any bad situation just Contact the Tamara Johnson Loan Company Branch with there Direct Company Email: tamarajohnsonloans@outlook.com

35. Alex says:

Testimony of a serious loan acquired, thank you very much Mr. Anthonia Alex for your loan assistance of 45.000 euros that you made me. I will talk about your services to those around me who need a loan or financing. I am happy with the loan you have granted me Do not hesitate,if you need a loan and a real legit loan lender so just kindly contact him now and get your loan via::

Email:LIVINGFAITHSERVICE@OUTLOOK.COM
    Whatsapp:(+151)86286514
    Alex..
    Thank you .

36. Tamweel Investors says:

Hello Everyone,

HOW I GOT A LOAN WITH EASY PROCESSING STEPS

My name is Elsa Holloway from USA and i want to Refere you to the world best known online loan lenders Tamweel Investors the company who helped me get a quick loan as the local bank here in USA

was to claim my house as the collateral i placed when i first took a loan from them.
    The steps was so easy that a friend of mine also applied from them and have also gotten hers, This might sound funny but i thank you very much Tamweel Investors, you saved me from the bank and

now we still have a roof over our head and i have used part of the loan to start up a business in which i am earning well now to repay back the loan. I feel this is the only way i can really show

my appreciation. Do contact: Tamweel Investors if you are in need of a loan.
    E_mail: tamweel_investors@outlook.com

Week in Lithuania. Lithuanian Railways joins European train system Interrail

Lithuanian state railway company Lietuvos Geležinkeliai has joined Interrail, a European train system that allows passengers to buy cheaper tickets for train travel across Europe.

Zolitūde tragedy lawyer criticises Latvian laws as favourable to insolvency administrators, not business owners

Outspoken Latvian lawyer, Aldis Gobzems, who defends in civil trials the victims of the Zolitūde supermarket collapse, where 54 people died and dozens suffered injuries, has joined the KPV LV party for the parliamentary election and is pointing to perceived political support to a few successful insolvency administrators.

Eurozone simulation with monthly billions to be quit in 2018

The European Central Bank has stated it would quit end its massive programme to stimulate the eurozone economy by buying bonds for 30 billion euros each month in December.

Human traffickers in Hungary sent to prison for 71 people dead in meat truck

For the deaths of 71 migrants, who suffocated in a sealed meat truck in Hungary in August 2015, a Hungarian court has sentenced four men to 25-year jail terms after finding them guilty of people-smuggling.

Lithuanian employers bristle against minimum wage raise to 450 euro

The disparities of the socio-economic development of the regions are very high in Lithuania, so raising the minimum wage from 400 euros now to 450 euros as suggested by the Lithuanian Government would cripple many small and medium-sized business owners in the less prosperous regions and the municipalities, Lithuanian economists caution. The minimum wage was raised in Lithuania by 20 per cent to 400 euros last year.

No-confidence vote on Latvian Justice Minister postponed to June 20

In the Latvian parliament, two motions asking for the resignation of Latvian Justice Minister Dzintars Rasnačs have been submitted and the vote is expected to take place on June 20.

Judge urges to stop testing politicians for cooperation with Soviet KGB

As Latvian politicians running in elections have to acknowledge that they have not worked for the Soviet State Security Committee during the Soviet occupation of the country, courts have since 1995 been looking into cases of possible cooperation and now, due to the lack of evidence, politicians should drop the evaluation of possible cooperation with the KGB, suggested a judge at the Riga Regional Court.

State budget income up 11% in Latvia this year

In the Latvian state budget, a total of 3.8 billion euros have been paid in the first five months of 2018, which is by 11% more than in the respective period last year, the Latvian State Revenue Service stated.

Volkswagen fined billion euros for diesel exhaust scheme

German car maker Volkswagen has been fined one billion euros by German prosecutors for its diesel emissions scandal and the car firm's management has stated it did not plan to appeal against the fine.

U.S.: Sanctions against North Korea to remain until complete denuclearisation

The U.S. has warned North Korea that it would not see any economic sanctions lifted until it has demonstrated «complete denuclearisation», according to U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Popular restaurant chain denies alleged tampering with cash registers

Criminal police in Latvia has conducted searches at the popular Riga restaurant chain Vairāk Saules on suspicion of alleged tampering with its cash registers.

Pigs in first swine fever-hit farm culled

As to the first case of domestic pigs in Latvia being infected with the African swine fever virus in 2018, Latvian veterinary authorities have culled 165 pigs in the affected farm in central Latvia.

Bank of Latvia head appeals against decision to remove his access to state secrets

The Bank of Latvia President, Ilmārs Rimšēvičs, who is suspected of accepting a bribe, has appealed to the Prosecutor General, Ēriks Kalnmeiers, against the decision by the Latvian Constitution Protection Bureau to remove his permit to access state secrets.

Charging electric car to cost 15 cents per minute in Latvia

As Latvia builds its network of 150 quick charging stations for electric vehicles, the Latvian government has approved the cost of the service at 15 euro cents per minute with the value added tax.

Bank watchdog allows ABLV Bank to perform voluntary liquidation

Latvian Financial and Capital Market Commission (FCMC) has decided at a board meeting to allow ABLV Bank to start its voluntary liquidation process.

Greece and Macedonia agree on new, acceptable name for latter to end dispute

The governments of Greece and its neighbouring country Macedonia have reached an agreement on the name of the latter to end a decades-long dispute that has blocked Macedonia's aspirations to become part of NATO and the European Union.

North Korea commits to verifiable denuclearisation, U.S. - to quit participating in war games

In the first summit meeting between North Korea and the U.S., Pyongyang has committed to verifiable denuclearisation and in return Washington has stated American troops would no longed take part in mass war games held in South Korea.

Plan to ban female gamete donation passed for third reading in Saeima

At the Latvian Saeima, the draft amendments aimed at banning women, who have not given birth, from donating their gametes, has been passed for the third reading to the members of the parliament.

In pictures: Design competition for reconstruction of Riga Circus continues

As the Latvian Ministry of Culture is continuing the competition for the architectural design for the reconstruction of Riga Circus building, an exhibition of the submitted design projects has been opened at the Architecture Faculty of the Riga Technical University.

Historians: Soviet occupation authorities constantly interfered in religious life

During the Soviet occupation of Latvia, security workers and the Council of Religious Cult Affairs had constantly interfered in the selection of church officials, established the Latvian Commission for the Scientific Research of the State Security of the Latvian Soviet Socialist Republic.

Fruit growers in Latvia see effects of drought and heat as «disastrous»

The unusually high temperatures and lack of precipitation this May in Latvia have added to the adverse effects that last year's chilly and wet summer has had in the field of fruit growing, the leadership of the Latvian Orchardman Association, has warned.

Migrant rescue ship rejected by Italy and Malta to be accepted in Spain

Mediterranean rescue ship with 629 people on board that has not been allowed to dock in Italy and Malta, would, according to Spain's Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez, be accepted in Spain to help avoid a humanitarian disaster.

North Korean-U.S. historic summit focuses on defusing tensions in Korea

Head of North Korea Kim Jong-un and U.S. President Donald Trump have met for talks in Singapore working on the issues of denuclearisation and lowering tensions in Korea months after they have exchanged military threats.

Police in Latvia switches from grey to colourful

As the Latvian State Police starts changing the way its cars are painted, it has presented their new colours, which will be on all State Police cars by 2020.

Petition calling for Latvia-wide restrictions on gambling launched

Latvia's New Conservative Party is calling for strict limitations to the work of gambling rooms in the country and is inviting people to sign an online petition on the issue.

Newest comments

Have you been offered a bribe for particular choice in election?

View Results